samedi 30 juillet 2016

Finding Nemo -- Reminder


Hi everybody
Two more weeks have run away and it's time to remember to the current challenge at the Dream Factory!
In these two weeks I have added nothing new and that's why you still have fish today! * LOL *





You can see four species on my card:   
a cat fish, a moon fish, a parrot fish and...
the main character of the story - a clown fish!

These are not stamps but drawings for April Fools. I found them so super funny and could not resist.
I drew them on my watercolor background and highlighted some parts with felt-tip pens, to better bring out each fish.


I hope you love what you see....


Thank you so much for your visit !

Hugs, Rosi






Stamps: Stampin'Up (sentiment and bubbles)
Watercolors, Felt-tip pens



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.