mardi 3 janvier 2017

Bonne Année


Hello everyone!
Yes, another card for the New Year! In France it is customary to send the wishes for the New Year instead of Christmas. So in the coming days, you will still see two or three cards of this kind - but promised, after those it's finish!!



In fact, the background of this card was intended for that of yesterday, but I have colored it with ink and it has not really dried well -- the embossing powder hooked on the whole area!  I nevertheless embossed it and put it aside!
Again and again I wondered what I could do with this failed piece of paper and during the day I had an idea! - That's what came out of it!

I added two feathers, a wreath and a few glittering things and the card was ready - nothing is lost and I love it!


Thanks for reading!




I link up with....

Time Out Challenges - Inspired by Words  (beginning of the new year)





Stamps: Stampin'Up
Inks: Versafine "Onyx Black", Stampin'Up "Blushing Bride" (for the background)
Die: Rayher, Kesi'Art
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
sequins, silver thread, pearl pen

4 commentaires:

  1. What a clever use of something you were actually going to scrap - I think this gives it an ethereal look and I love all the elements coming together. Goregous colours too. Thank you for sharing with us at Time Out! Jenny x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wunderschöne Umsetzung, deine Karte ist so schön geworden, liebe Grüße Bettina

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wunderschön! Echt, da verschickt man keine Weihnachtskarten? Dann hab ich ja nächstes Jahr ne gute Ausrede, wenn ich es wieder einmal nicht schaffe meine Weihnachtskarten rechtzeitig zu verschicken.....die Franzosen kommen dann zum Schluss dran ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love that you salvages that background into this pretty card. Isn't is amazing that the "mistake" became one of the focal points of the cars - I love the texture that the embossing powder adds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.