jeudi 30 mars 2017

Good Friends...

.... are always welcome!



Following this motto - The reminder for Bambi at the Dream Factory!


A sweet little scene, for which I was inspired by Yoonsun Hur
I do not own these cute little stamps but I have a pencil !! 
...the simple designs wasn't very difficult to draw ;)

I colored my little forest animals with felt-tip pens. 
The sun is a circle punch in which I have cut the rays!






Products used:
Oops, I forgot the green color ^^  
...Colorbox "Lime" for the area sponged in green. + green felt-tip pen for the grass.

  









4 commentaires:

  1. Das ist einfach nur zauberhaft süüüüüß!!! So sieht das hier jeden Tag im Wald aus ... *zwinker*
    GLG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hallo liebe Rosi,
    was für ein reizendes Kärtchen; gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Ich wünsche Dir eine gute Zeit
    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    KArin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So süß. Ich kann mich an deinem Kärtchen gar nicht satt sehen.
    Toll gestaltet.

    Liebe Grüße
    Kersten

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.