mardi 30 mai 2017

Let's Party


Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder for our current challenge at the Dream Factory.
Movie: The Holiday - Liebe braucht keine Ferien - Amour longue distance 
Key words: Love, Holiday, Family, UK, USA ....



This time I was inspired by the party at the end of the movie!


I used a Stampin'Up stamp, which I modified slightly, to get this cocktail glass. 
I added a straw and then colored the drink with felt-tip pens. 
I stamped, colored and cut a small branch of holly which I added with a small bow at the foot of the glass. 
The black panel is designed in its upper part with stars using a stencil and structural paste, and in its lower part with punched stars. 
As sentiment I used a big, thick gold glitter sticker 
....and not to forget, the twinkling strip next to the black panel.



Maybe you have something to celebrate, or something suitable to our challenge. - So, ......join the party! ;-)






Products I used:
The holly branche is from the Crafty Secret Set at the left, the stencil is from Scrap Plaisir and the punch from Stampin'Up

 





2 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.